Total Loss (GAP) Protection Plan | Bradenton FL
Gettel GAP Program in Bradenton, FL
Have you had the unfortunate experience of a car accident and your vehicle was totaled? Then you know that your car insurance company will only write a check for the amount that your vehicle was worth, not how much you owed on the auto loan. That gap of coverage can be negligible, or it can be a few thousand dollars. But no matter what, if you add GAP insurance to your new Hyundai purchase at signing, you’ll be protected from making car payments on a model that’s no longer driveable (in the event of a crash). Leasing your new model instead? GAP insurance already comes standard. But if you’re buying, our team at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood would love to partner with you on your ownership journey. Don’t take the risk — consider adding the ultimate insurance policy to your investment and add GAP insurance before taking off in your new Hyundai.
The Gettel GAP Program:
- Waives the amount equal to the unpaid net balance of your loan less than the actual cash value of your vehicle as determined by the primary insurance company.
- Includes coverage for up to $1,000 of your primary insurance deductible.*
- Available on all loan amounts or any finance agreement term. Loans over 150% of NADA value or MSRP will be re-amortized to 150% in the event of a claim. Terms over 84 months will be re-amortized to 84 months in the event of a claim.
- Can be financed with 3rd party finance sources.
- Cancelable within 30 days for a full refund; after 30 days, refund will be calculated prorated less processing feed.^
- Waives covered losses up to $50,000.
- Available on new and used vehicles.
You worked hard to get your Hyundai, and you deserve to drive it with confidence. The Gettel GAP program is designed to protect you from the unexpected.
If you want to learn more about how the Gettel GAP Program protects you out on the road ahead,contact us today or stop by Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood at5921 FL-64, Bradenton, FL 34208. We look forward to serving our customers near St. Petersburg and Brandon.
*Insurance deductible coverage is not available in all states.
^Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your addendum for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.