2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6
Rev up your excitement because the first-ever new 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 is bringing the heat. This electric vehicle is powered by a high-performance Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) that delivers a most exciting ride. And with its 77.4 kWh, 697-volt lithium-ion battery and impressive EPA-estimated 361-mile driving range, you can drive even farther.1 The Hyundai IONIQ 6 comes with available HTRAC All-Wheel Drive (AWD), allowing you to tackle any terrain with ease and confidence. And when it’s time for you to power up your ride, the Hyundai IONIQ 6 is one of the few electric vehicles that can handle the strength of 800-volt DC ultra-fast chargers, getting you from 10 percent to 80 percent battery power in just 18 minutes.2 Whether you’re looking for speed, power or efficiency, the new all-electric 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 has you covered. Get ready to experience the future of electric cars with this impressive ride!
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- 77.4 kWh, 697-volt lithium-ion battery
- Available HTRAC All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Hands-free smart trunk
- Charge-port door with power open and close
- 60/40-split folding rear seats
- 12.3-inch HD touchscreen navigation system3
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster with EV Technology Display3
- Wireless device charging
- Remote Smart Parking Assist 2 (RSPA 2)
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop & Go + Machine Learning
Compare 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6 Trims
- Ultra-fast charger (up to 800 volts/350 kW)
- Drive Mode Select (Eco, Normal, Sport, Snow, My Mode)
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Automatic-retracting flush door handles
- Dual automatic temperature control
- 8-way power driver’s seat
- Power windows with front auto-down/up
- Dual-color, speed-sensing ambient lighting (door trim, 64 colors)
- H-Tex™ trimmed seating surfaces
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
- Wireless device charging
- Hyundai Digital Key Touch 2
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Premium gloss-black exterior accents
- Heated and ventilated 8-way power front seats with power lumbar support
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Bose Premium Audio System
- Vehicle-to-Load (V2L) (second row)
Find Your 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6
If you’re looking for an all-electric sedan that not only is powerful but also offers a suite of comfort features and amenities, then the new 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 is the ride for you. This impressive vehicle comes with a host of premium features that are sure to make your driving experience more enjoyable. From power-folding side mirrors and premium gloss-black exterior accents to heated and ventilated eight-way power front seats with power lumbar support and a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, the Hyundai IONIQ 6 has got it all. And with the Vehicle-to-Load (V2L) feature located in the second row and outside the vehicle, you can power up your devices on the go without ever having to worry about running out of juice. So why settle for less when you can have all of these incredible features and more? Get ready to elevate your driving experience with this impressive ride! Take the new 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 for a drive and see for yourself why this all-electric vehicle is the future of electric!
If you’re interested in becoming the proud owner of a new 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6, give us a call, or stop by our dealership to speak with a member of our team in person. The 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 is available in extremely limited quantities. We look forward to serving our customers for all their Hyundai needs.
All features displayed for 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 are based on the 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Limited. Some features may be additional or unavailable on other models. See dealer for more information.
1EPA-estimated 361 mile driving range for 2023 IONIQ 6 SE Long Range RWD; EPA-estimated 316 mile driving range for IONIQ 6 SE Long Range AWD; EPA-estimated 305 mile driving range for IONIQ 6 SEL RWD and IONIQ 6 Limited RWD; EPA-estimated 270 mile driving range for IONIQ 6 SEL AWD and IONIQ 6 Limited AWD; and EPA-estimated 240 mile driving range for IONIQ 6 SE Standard Range RWD. All figures are EPA estimates and based on a fully charged battery. For comparison purposes only. Battery capacity decreases with time and use. Actual range will vary based on a number of factors, including vehicle options, driving conditions and habits, vehicle and battery’s condition, battery temperature and outside temperature. As of 03/29/2023.
2Charging time varies based on a number of factors, including current battery charge level, output of the charging unit, vehicle and battery settings and outside temperature. Ultra-fast charging stations are provided by independent companies and availability is not guaranteed. As of 03/29/2023.
3Never program touchscreen navigation while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations. On trim levels where navigation system is available but not a standard feature, it is available as part of a specific options package. Not available on all models. See dealer regarding availability.